Job no: 500906
Work type: Full time
Location: The Netherlands
Categories: Group Legal & Risk
Office Location: Amsterdam
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries and more than 8,000 employees, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Compliance Officer is responsible for implementing and administering all aspects of TMF’s compliance program. The compliance officer plans, organizes and controls TMF’s day-to-day administrative and operational compliance activities.
- Maintain client acceptance files for the purpose of Dutch Central Bank and TMF Group internal regulations;
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct;
- Hold regular meetings with Client Entity Managers to discuss review tasks;
- Training of TMF employees in the Netherlands;
- Maintain and update the SEO Compliance database;
- Responsible for compliance issues for a group of Client Entity Managers.
- You dispose a Master Degree in Dutch Law or solid professional experience;
- You dispose of preferably a minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant working experience;
- You dispose of knowledge of WTT, Wwft, Sanctiewet 1977 and Wft;
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles;
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communications skills;
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
Working at TMF Group offers
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.