Job no: 501123 Work type: Full time Location: The Netherlands Categories: Administration, Client Corporate Secretarial, Client Accounting Office Location: Amsterdam
Job Purpose: As Supervisor Accounting you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them for Trust & Corporate Services. You will be working in a team which manages TMF’s major clients. In the team you handle all financial and administrative matters of client companies and you are able to maintain and develop relationships with domestic and foreign advisors, banks and shareholders. You are part of a dedicated client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing. This position also coordinates the day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of the team. Your Profile:
- You dispose a financial-administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or a Bachelor’s degree SPD, HEAO AA, HEAO BE) or a comparable level achieved through exposure and experience.
- You dispose of preferably a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- You dispose of excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles including Dutch GAAP and affinity with IFRS.
- You dispose of thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles.
- You dispose of good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics.
- Excellent business English written and verbal communications skills.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels and Strong Relationship Management skills in an international environment
- Team Management
- Delegated responsibility for the team to ensure quality of work and efficiency
- Review productivity percentage of team members (weekly/monthly)
- Providing input for and involved with performance appraisal team members
- Develop and coach team members
- Sparring partner for the DCS and Team Leader
- Monitor and review the administrative and accounting functions of assigned clients
- Responsible for long-term planning and portfolio allocation
- Supervise the set-up and maintenance of computerized administrations and/or financial databases
- Prepare (consolidated) financial statements, balance sheets and annual reports as well as client-specific reports
- Generate and administer accounting procedures and ensure that all procedures are carried out in accordance with local legislation and policies of the client
- Maintain contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Click here to apply!