Business Development Manager – Private Clients
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Private Clients
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the role
As Business Development Manager, you will together with management and colleagues across the globe as well as other Citco locations work to develop business opportunities related to existing clients as well as to identify and develop opportunities with new prospects for Private Clients
You will strive to further develop our current portfolio of global clients as well as services to be provided. You will be highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you should have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You will actively contribute in expanding Citco’s business.
- Identify new clients and successfully develop these business relationships through a proactive approach, including internal/external networking, attending conferences and following up on potential leads;
- Planning and executing a cohesive business development campaigns and initiatives to grow an international network of client relationships;
- Relationship management of larger clients
- Conduct and compile market research
- Organize and host events, attend conferences and seminars
- The ability and desire to make new connections, create new leads, and land new business is essential;
- A marketing and or/law degree is preferred, but not essential.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a commercial function at a company in the company administration service industry that provides services to Multinationals;
- Financial Services Industry experience would be an asset;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to influence and persuade in a fast paced environment;
- A self-starter who is self-motivated with the desire to be part of a strong team;
- An established network in the industry is essential;
- Targets and results driven;
- Creative, resourceful, able to think outside the box, resilient and a hands on individual;
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.