For our fast growing office in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for:
Transfer Pricing Junior Officer to Transfer Pricing Manager
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
Alter Domus has a professional, Transfer Pricing Team providing client focussed transfer pricing services to the global business community. You will be part of a growing team that nurtures a professional environment for entrepreneurial individuals, who can work on a stand-alone basis, demonstrate initiative and deliver high quality transfer pricing services.
- Develop the Dutch Transfer Pricing practice, jointly with the Head of Transfer Pricing;
- Build and Manage relations with clients;
- Deliver Transfer Pricing reports by working with the wider team;
- Build and keep relevant contacts with clients, law firms and local practitioners;
- Perform searches with the benchmark database to analyse the fair market values;
- Identify and anticipate possible problem areas, demonstrate ability to accurately measure and manage potential risks;
- Contribute to the development of the business as well as the Transfer Pricing team;
- Liaise across the wider Alter Domus group.
- You have between 1 and 5 years of relevant Transfer Pricing Experience;
- You hold a bachelor or a master degree in Economics/Business Economics/Finance/Financial Analysis;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have strong analytical skills and a critical mind-set;
- You think outside the box, you are pro-active and you never hesitate to share your opinion with others;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work atmosphere;
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritise;
- Team player, good coaching and planning skills.