Euryton Trust Management (“ETM”) is a mid-size trust office in Amsterdam and has established itself as a reliable independent provider of financial, legal and banking services for international businesses requiring a corporate presence in The Netherlands.
With a team of qualified professionals from different nationalities and an international and diverse client portfolio, ETM offers a dynamic and international work environment.
The office is currently looking for a Banking Officer to strengthen the team.
He/she will maintain relationships with local and international banks, compile daily payments and support the clients and team for any banking issues. The Banking Officer is supervised by the Head of Legal of ETM and is part of a team of accountants, lawyers and supporting staff, with whom he/she will work in close cooperation.
▪ Making and authorizing payments for clients;
▪ Opening and closing bank accounts;
▪ Manage relationships with banks;
▪ Administration of all banking systems;
▪ Transaction monitoring;
▪ Fulfil KYC requirements of banks;
▪ FATCA and CRS compliance.
▪ 3-4 years relevant work experience, preferably at a trust office or other
▪ Knowledge of and experience with AML regulations, WWFT and WTT
▪ Fluent in English;
▪ Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and be flexible;
▪ Responsible and with a proactive attitude;
▪ Accurate with an eye for detail.
What we offer
▪ A challenging and diverse job;
▪ A growing company with an informal, international and dynamic team;
▪ Professional development through education plans and courses;
▪ The right candidate will be able to grow into an independent position within our company and work on his/her professional and personal development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter (in English) outlining your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of: Mr. A. Elmaliyah.