ETM Corporate Services B.V. (“ETM”) is an independent corporate service provider in Amsterdam, providing directorship, domiciliary, accounting and corporate legal services in the Netherlands. We provide a one-stop solution for foreign companies needing administrative and corporate legal support that complies with the Dutch regulations. Always fully up-to-date with ongoing developments in international structures, fiscal regimes and compliance requirements, we work together with our clients to determine the most advantageous business administration set up and provide pro-active ongoing support.
We offer a challenging, international and dynamic environment for pro-active, studious and positive team players. Our company is continuously expanding its business and is growing while keeping regard to the strong basis that has been built over the years. Today, the team of ETM consists of qualified professionals from at least 12 different nationalities and we are looking for a new team member:
The Company Lawyer shall be responsible for managing a portfolio of client companies, keeping them in a good legal standing and act as a central point of contact between clients, advisers and other relevant parties. Your responsibilities shall include:
• Focal point of contact for all parties in relation to your client portfolio. Day to day contact with clients, collecting and coordinating all client’s requests, as well as contact with advisers, local authorities and other institutions;
• Drafting, reviewing and execution of (legal) documents and various types of agreement for clients;
• Ensuring client’s compliance with local laws and regulations, and responsible for maintenance of proper legal records of the client companies;
• Assisting clients with any legal project they may have (e.g. incorporation, liquidation, M&A, restructuring etc.).
• Compliance: client acceptance (KYC) and transaction monitoring;
• Monitoring the preparation and filling of FS and CIT/VAT, as well as legal review of FS;
• Monitoring timely payment of debts of client companies.
• Graduated law studies, preferably specialized in Dutch corporate law;
• Proven experience in the financial sector (preferably Trust sector);
• Accurate with an affinity for drafting and reviewing legal documents;
• Fluently speaking and writing skills in English;
• Excellent people skills and team player;
• No “nine to five” mentality;
• Ability to set priorities, work with deadlines and be flexible;
• Responsible and proactive attitude.
What we offer:
• A challenging and diverse job;
• A growing company with an informal, international and dynamic team;
• The right candidate will be able to grow into an independent position within our company.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) outlining your interest to email@example.com to the attention of Miss J Nurden.