VACANCY – Financial Account Manager / Accountant
ETM Corporate Services B.V. (“ETM”) is an independent corporate service provider in Amsterdam, providing directorship, domiciliary, accounting and corporate legal services in the Netherlands. We provide a one-stop solution for foreign companies needing administrative and corporate legal support that complies with the Dutch regulations. Always fully up-to-date with ongoing developments in international structures, fiscal regimes and compliance requirements, we work together with our clients to determine the most advantageous business administration set up and provide pro-active ongoing support.
We offer a challenging, international and dynamic environment for pro-active, studious and positive team players. Our company is continuously expanding its business and is growing while keeping regard to the strong basis that has been built over the years. Today, the team of ETM consists of qualified professionals from at least 12 different nationalities and we are looking for a new team member:
Financial Account Manager / Accountant
You will maintain the financial administrations, compile annual accounts and support the clients with day to day activities of their Dutch entities. You will be supervised by the Senior Financial Account Manager / Senior Accountant of ETM and will be part of a team of accountants, lawyers and supporting staff, with whom you will work in close cooperation.
- Set up and maintain the administration of clients;
- Liaising with client on financial matters;
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts;
- Filing accounts with local authorities;
- Preparation of periodic reports;
- Assisting with the day to day activities of the clients;
- Preparation and filing of VAT reports;
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisors.
- Academic degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics;
- 3-4 years relevant work experience, preferably in the trust sector, accounting firm, corporate service provider or other financial institution;
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Dutch VAT;
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Dutch GAAP;
- Knowledge of and experience with IFRS (preferred);
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing);
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and be flexible;
- Responsible and with a proactive attitude;
- Accurate with an eye for detail.
What we offer
- A challenging and diverse job;
- A growing company with an international and dynamic team;
- Professional development through education plans and courses;
- The right candidate will be able to grow independently within our company and work on his/her professional and personal development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) outlining your interest to email@example.com to the attention of Miss J Nurden.