Independent and possessing more than fourteen years ' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff or over 1.150 People also provides fund administration and financial Reporting Services. We Mentor and develop our employees ' technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Responsible for a team of legal senior officers and officers;
- Acting as the gatekeeper or client service quality;
- Coaching of young employees to further their careers within their abilities;
- Responsible from a legal, compliance and service point of view for the portfolio of client entities serviced by the team;
- Assisting clients in implementation, incorporation and optimising of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Evaluating, reviewing and/or preparing all relevant legal documents with respect to client entities being serviced by Alter Domus;
- Ensuring that client entities are kept in good legal standing;
- Assisting client's with restructuring plans or other transactions such as spin – offs, mergers, acquisitions and liquidations;
- Ensuring that Alter Domus as a regulated trust office complies with its regulatory obligations and internal procedures with respect to the client entities serviced by the team;
- Assisting and alerting of board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Prepare client sacrifices and proposals;
- Actively participateed in our growth ambitions by marketing our service offering.
- You hold a Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) Law;
- You have at least six years of experience and affinity with corporate management services;
- You are fluent in English, both outlaw and in writing;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You thrive working under pressure do not shy away from taking responsibility;
- You are able to multi-task and create a structured working environment for your team;
- You guiding young professionals and assisting them reach their career goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Please Send your cover letter and your CV addressed to
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.