Job no: 501107 Work type: Full time Location: The Netherlands Categories: Client Corporate Secretarial, Client Relationship Management Office Location: Amsterdam
Are you looking for a new opportunity in dealing with international clients? Are you a team player? Are you looking for opportunities to develop yourself through experience and training? And make use of the many possibilities to grow in a large and international organization with presence in 84 countries? TMF Group in The Netherlands is currently looking for a Legal Officer. Job Purpose: TMF Group gives you the opportunity to bring your theoretical knowledge into practice and to grow into the best Legal Officer there is. The position is very diverse with varied contacts and responsibilities. As Legal Officer you handle all legal and corporate matters of client companies and you are able to maintain and develop relationships with domestic and foreign clients, advisors, banks and shareholders. You will be part of a dedicated client team and you have a delegated responsibility to keep the client files in good legal and financial standing. Your Profile:
- University degree in (Dutch) law (civil, notary or fiscal).
- Between 2- 4 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- General interest in international financial/capital markets and financial instruments.
- Competencies: service-oriented, hands-on and pro-active, good organisational skills, willing to help others when needed, accurate, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
- Assisting with incorporations, share transfers and other legal transactions of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms.
- Attending to the share holders’ register after incorporation.
- Taking care of the requirements of the Chamber of Commerce (registration, amendment and filing, etc.).
- Organizing the correspondence file, having the company file prepared and supervising the input of documents into the company files.
- Drafting standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Click here to apply!