Do you want to have a challenging international career were your skills are of great contribution to clients? Do you like to work at one of the finest financial services companies based in the beautiful Amsterdam Vondelpark Area? Do you like doing serious work in an informal working environment?
Then you are the Financial Account Manager Trustmoore is looking for!
Trustmoore is a successful and growing financial services company that offers worldwide corporate services to a variety of corporate, institutional and private clients. On daily basis, with a team of more than 35 of the best people in the business, services are delivered with dedication and personal attention. The dynamic and continuously changing international environment, gives our client the opportunity to hire the next entrepreneurial specialist, to further develop the company. You will be working in a pleasant environment. Trustmoore invests in fun, dedication and teamwork. The culture is familiar, informal and personally.
Dit ga je doen
Trustmoore is looking for a competent & enthusiastic Financial Account Manager. The Financial Account Manager works closely with the Legal Officer and is responsible for a wide range of administrative and financial tasks of a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies.
- Responsible for all group accounting matters for client companies
- Preparating income tax returns, VAT returns and corporations tax
- Compiling quarterly reports and annual accounts
- Preparating periodic financial reports, budgets and cash flow statements
- Maintaining and developing pro-actively a network of internationally established clients
- Maintaining close contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other externals
Wat wij vragen
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in trust or financial services
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP/IFRS
- Good knowledge of Excel, Twinfield is a pré
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of Dutch
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
Wat wij bieden
- Great salary conditions
- 25 holidays
- 8% holiday allowance
- Work week of minimum 32 hours + good work life balance
- Stable and successful company
- International team (10 offices worldwide)
- Career opportunities
- Internal education academy
- BBQ’s, social activities and annual company ski holiday
Interested in this position? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 020 2380200 .