ETM Corporate Services B.V. (“ETM”) is a mid-size trust office in Amsterdam and has established itself as a reliable independent provider of domiciliation, management, accounting and corporate secretarial services for international businesses requiring corporate presence in The Netherlands.
With a team of qualified professionals from different nationalities and an international and diverse client portfolio, ETM offers a dynamic and international work environment.
The office is currently looking for an accountant to strengthen the team.
He/she will maintain the financial administrations, compile annual accounts and support the clients with day to day activities of their Dutch entities. The accountant is supervised by the Head of Finance of ETM and is part of a team of accountants, lawyers and supporting staff, with whom he/she will work in close cooperation.
▪ Maintain the administration of clients;
▪ Liaising with client on financial matters;
▪ Preparation of statutory annual accounts;
▪ Filing accounts with local authorities;
▪ Preparation of periodic reports;
▪ Assisting with the day to day activities of the clients;
▪ Preparation and filing of VAT reports;
▪ Liaising with auditors and tax advisors.
▪ Academic degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics;
▪ 3-4 years relevant work experience, preferably at a trust office, accounting fi rm or other financial institution;
▪ Knowledge of and experience with VAT;
▪ Knowledge of and experience with IFRS (preferred);
▪ Fluent in English;
▪ Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and be flexible;
▪ Responsible and with a proactive attitude;
▪ Accurate with an eye for detail.
What we offer
▪ A challenging and diverse job;
▪ A growing company with an informal, international and dynamic team;
▪ Professional development through education plans and courses;
▪ The right candidate will be able to grow into an independent position within our company and work on his/her professional and personal development.
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter (in English) outlining your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of: Mr. A. Elmaliyah.