About the job
As a Financial Account Manager at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in trust and corporate management services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international clients. The position combines hands-on experience with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth both in the Netherlands and abroad.
As Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors
- Analyzing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements.
We are looking for employees who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have at least 4-6 years of relevant working experience
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Experience in financial services a plus
What do we stand for
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent
- A pre-employment screening and assessment are part of the application process.