In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete.
As Senior Legal Officer, you are dedicated to a number of client relationships with the focus to support them with Corporate Services. You are part of a dedicated international client team and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing.
- Provide legal advice and support for clients – such as multinationals, investment funds and banks, private equity and hedge funds – relating to Dutch corporate law and international tax structuring;
- Coordinate various (cross border) M&A transactions in close co-operation with the client and external (legal and tax) advisors;
- Drafting and reviewing of corporate legal documents;
- Ensure compliance with relevant rules and regulations (eg. AFM and DNB regulations);
- Develop and extend your network with clients, external (legal and tax) advisors, regulatory bodies and other relevant third parties;
- Use your network for commercial activities;
- Pro-actively develop new legal products and improve legal templates and models;
- Provide guidance and support and being a mentor for junior legal officers.
- University degree in (Dutch) law (civil, notary or fiscal);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience;
- Working experience as a Corporate Lawyer or Deputy Civil Law Notary is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Dutch corporate law and regulations;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- General interest in international structuring and business relations;
- Commercial mind-set;
- Excellent team player;
- Other characteristics: accurate, able to meet tight deadlines, good organizational skills, good communication skills, hands-on, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strive for operational excellence:
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of delivery to clients;
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and place a high priority on client service and satisfaction;
- Prioritise client’s issues and address them accordingly with the client team.
- Interpersonal skills:
- Communicate in a clear and pleasant manner;
- Self-awareness and understand the impact you may have on the client team;
- Escalate concerns relating to the client or client team to the line managers in a timely and appropriate manner.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance;
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training;
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team;
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily;
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
Click here to apply.