Independent and possessing more than fourteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 1,150 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Responsible for a portfolio of client entities and first point of contact for those clients;
- Assisting clients in implementation, incorporation and optimising of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Evaluating, reviewing and/or preparing all relevant legal documents with respect to client entities being serviced by Alter Domus;
- Ensuring that client entities are kept in good legal standing;
- Assisting client’s with restructuring plans or other transactions such as spin – offs, mergers, acquisitions and liquidations;
- Assisting with preparation for, and attending of, board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Ensuring that Alter Domus as a regulated trust office complies with its regulatory obligations and internal procedures with respect to the client entities on your portfolio;
- Providing guidance to junior legal officers;
- Actively participate in our growth ambitions by marketing our service offering.
- You hold a Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) law;
- You have at least three years of experience and affinity with corporate management services;
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and your CV addressed to
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.