Trustmoore is a privately owned corporate services provider that offers management, administrative and corporate services in various jurisdictions to a variety of corporate, institutional and private clients. For our rapidly expanding Amsterdam office we are currently looking for a qualified and enthusiastic:
JUNIOR LEGAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
This role combines a client-facing position with an internal role. The Junior Legal Account Manager will be responsible for all legal matters of our fast-growing portfolio of client entities. The Junior Legal Account Manager is expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally and deliver added value to the financial discipline within Trustmoore and contribute to the further growth of our office.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for keeping a client portfolio of various types of clients in good legal standing;
• Drafting and reviewing legal documentation of a general civil- and corporate law nature (such as board- and shareholder’s resolutions, loan agreements, and contracts);
• Coordinate and assist with the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies;
• Working with potential clients on the client acceptance file and compliance procedure;
• Building and fostering strong relationships with (inter)national clients;
• General communication / coordination with clients, advisors, and authorities;
• Administrative handling of various legal and financial documents;
• Taking minutes of board / client meetings;
• Involvement in business development activities.
• University Degree in Law;
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing;
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to work on multiple issues, change priorities and organise workload;
• Quality focused, business-minded with ability to deliver excellent service to our
• You are a driven self-starter with a proactive approach to develop business
relationships at all levels in a client-oriented environment;
• Willingness to develop your professional skills in an international environment.
We are looking for a colleague with a professional, hands-on and independent work mentality, excellent communication and social skills in both Dutch and English (orally and in writing).
Furthermore, work experience in the fiduciary/corporate services sector is deemed an advantage. Trustmoore offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values. We offer a competitive salary and (international) career opportunities.